A business explainer video, helps in understanding your business layout to its potential users. What's the best business explainer video style for your business There are a number of styles for making animation for explainer video.
One of the parts of Animation based on 2D character is using skeleton. We need to fix the characters for story and name them, for us we will keep it Rizo.
1. Use illustrator to draw the skeleton of Rizo's body. It can be just a simple figure, with geometric shapes, and then using the pen tool, adding curved anchor points to the elbows, knees and feet so that we will be able to bend them naturally in After Effects. Giving different colors to both the arms avoids confusion while animating.
2. Next part is Importing the skeleton into After Effects, preferably, turn these layers into shape layers so that you could move each anchor point to position them for the extremes, passing positions and in-betweens.
3. When the skeleton is done, you need to match the art to the frames of the animation in Photoshop by cutting out each body part of Rizo into different layers so that they can be rotated distinctly.
4. Using the Liquify tool in Photoshop, the next step is to match the different parts of the body to the skeleton.
5. When all the frames are done, combine them into a sprite sheet.
6. Test your animation
This guide is not only beneficial for creating an explainer video makers but also to other video styles such as Ad-films makers, Short Film makers and so on.