Success behind a video production services company lies in its creation. Variety, creativity and popularity are different angles of video which makes it vibrant. Here are the top five types of videos, for different types of companies.
1. Educational Video production- Purpose of these videos is mainly for teaching and learning activities. Its examples include
Remote Online Classroom Instruction
Online Courses with Video Lessons
How-To Training Videos
Student Show and Tell Videos
Webinar Informational Videos
Video Lesson Series
Animated Explainer Videos etc.
2. Promotional Videos- These videos are watched by people who are likely to purchase a certain brand or service. Its Examples include
Client's review videos etc.
3. Informational Videos- Use of such videos are meant for getting update on current affairs and news. Examples of Informational Videos include
Interview Question & Answer Videos
Streaming live Video
News Snippets on Facebook, Twitter etc.
4. Documentary Films and Videos- Documentaries are typically a blend of entertainment and information (message).
5. Entertainment Videos- Entertainment videos can vary in scope, genre and purpose. Videos on amazon prime, Netflix, HULU, online movies, video clips etc. fall under this category. Examples of Entertainment Videos include
Streaming Services etc.
Videos need to have a call to action, where it will clearly denote the next step a viewer must take to achieve the result and generate the lead.