Blackton's stop-motion The Haunted Hotel (1907), was one of the first examples of animation (stop-motion mixed with live-action) that became exceedingly well-known.
Steps To Follow When Starting 2D and 3D Animation Exercise
1. Write a script, along with stage direction, camera pan, zoom, and angles, etc. Plan out everything in detail.
2. Understand your Characters and draw them as per their movements, emotions or body language with very fine details.
3. Plan the scenes and shorts according to the script.
4. Plan out timing for each frame and make a worksheet on it.
5. Create a Workflow and a Masterplan, note it down and start working in stages.
Softwares/ Tools Used In 3D Animation
1. Autodesk 3dsmaxTM
2. Autodesk MayaTM
3. Autodesk Motion Builder
Softwares / Tools Used In 2D Animation
1. Adobe Flash / Adobe Animate.
2. Adobe Photoshop.
3. Adobe After Effects
5. Anime Studio
What Is There Beyond 3Dimensional?
After 3D, there are 5D, 7D, 9D, 11D, 12D appearing in recent years.
4D- 3D movies Seats movement
5D- 3D movies Seats movement Special effects (Rain, Wind, Snow, Bubble etc.)
7D- Interactive cinema Interactive gun 5D. shoot the characters in the movies, and you will gain scores.
9D- Virtual reality, viewers just need to wear VR glasses and then go into the world of the movies. It breaks the limit of virtual and real world and takes viewers to amazing experience. It consists of Interactive cinema with 360rotation function, Immersive Glasses, Breakthrough VR entertainment content platform.
8D, 10D,12D, XD are all similar to 7D/9D. Anything beyond these numbers is just a marketing gimmick and nothing else.