Video production has found its presence in various platforms. Earlier it used to be only for advertisements, but it is used for various purposes too. Are the number of uses predicted to decrease? Of course not! Given below are some of the potential reasons why video production has more chances for the increase in the uses.
1. Superflous Nature: Earlier video production used to be a complicated process with a lot of instructions required. Today with a lot of people getting into vlogging it has become easy for video production. There are a lot of techniques which are added into the final presentation of the video. For example, lighting has to be adjusted before a video is shot, but in the future it is expected such that video viewing platforms help us to make these adjustments accordingly.
OLED display is going to contribute a lot to the same. The development of technology has resulted in 4K clarity being the standard clarity for smartphones in the future.
2. Real reality: Video production for companies or for corporate is usually staged i.e., whatever is shown in the video might not be true or real or important as there are a lot of people who watch corporate videos. No wonder how authentic video look people end up judging them as fake. The next generation of corporate video production is predicted to be deeply influenced by "Real Reality" i.e., reality which is not staged or faked. Wearable technology like Google Glass makes it easier or makers to live stream the happenings in the company, which results in transperancy and due to this employees cannot fake the work being done.
3. Demand: The advent of latest technologies for animation is not going to create an end for the demand for video production. The uses of video production by business firms are increasing. A lot of videos are uploaded into YouTube every second and the increasing statistics are clearly evident for us to prove that companies must also join the video production bandwagon. Even they must get into video production for various means. There should be someone who must create such videos. Therefore, there is no end for the demand for video production.
4. Video press releases: Press releases are basically videos which does function like informing media about events, business activities etc with the aim of gaining more interest from the public. Earlier press releases used to be on paper- well scripted. Today companies have begun doing the same using videos as they help in communicating, spreading information, communicating message, convince the people about your actions etc as the demand for videos cannot meet an end it has penetrated its way into these fields too.
5. Increase in production by companies: The scope of video production is such that companies end up producing videos and upload them in their YouTube channels. Companies like RedBull might be an energy drink company but they are creating channels with their video content because it is done to find out what fuels their brand.
6. Marketing and Sales team requirements: Yesterday the major content might be just words but today there is an increase in the demand for video content from the sales teams of the companies. Visual media tends to perform well than words in social media and in other channels. So in the end they might be the guiding factor for more sales as studies have shown that people tend to watch more videos rather than just read. Videos about the product or service are shared and it is has proved to be a useful technique.
We at Radiance Vision are a bunch of experts who will help our clients with efficient video production based on their budget and requirements and will successfully deliver tailor made video content for our clients.